- Ray: I'm a big boy...I'm a big boy.
- Bad guy shows up
- Ray scared and running: I'M A BIG BOY! I'M THE BIGGEST BOY EVER!
so as some of you may know i recently reached 3000 followers and tbh that’s really cool so i’m gonna give away some shit to say thank you
UP FOR GRABS
- toothless plush made with nooby-banana's wooooonderful pattern
- drifloon plush
- aight so we’re gonna be having two winners here
- 1st place gets the choice between the toothless and the ‘loon (tough decision lmao) and probably a cheeky printed postcard featuring a drawing of their fav character (check my art tag for an idea of what that’ll look like!)
- 2nd place gets whatever 1st place didn’t want lmfao
- you have to be following me! if you’re going to unfollow as soon as the giveaway is over pls don’t enter bc that sucks tbh
- reblogs and likes count do w/e you want tbh
- no giveaway blogs (are those even a thing who knows let’s just be safe)
- you have to write in the tags of your reblog “kelly is gnarly” bc i’m gnarly tbh
- (you don’t actually have to do that)
- winners will be chosen with a random number generator or something
- i’ll ship anywhere in the world probably but if you live in the UK myself and my bank account will love you eternally
DEADLINE - AUGUST 1ST!
Jack Pattillo was the driving force behind putting together a 25 hour charity drive for a children’s hospital and was so touched by the donations that he cried at the end.
Fuck you if you don’t have some love for Jack Pattillo.
You know who doesn’t like Jack Pattillo?
"first one to kiss jon risinger on the mouth go"
why is James spelled with an s. why is it plural. more than 1 Jame. how many James.
You must learn her.
You must know the reason why she is silent. You must trace her weakest spots. You must write to her. You must remind her that you are there. You must know how long it takes for her to give up. You must be there to hold her when she is about to.
You must love her because many have tried and failed. And she wants to know that she is worthy to be loved, that she is worthy to be kept.
And, this is how you keep her.
This is How you Lose Her, Junot Diaz (via thexpotent)